We've had a lot of sunny days lately with clear skies and all but you can never really feel the heat. Today was the first day since summer time back in September (6 months ago) when you could actually feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. It was so nice and I had to get out and go somewhere. It was still windy, there was still a little chill in the air, and I still had to wear a sweater but beggars can't be choosers.
You can tell everyone had the same idea too, as we were driving to the park there were more people out than usual - having walks, riding bikes, etc. They weren't just trying to get somewhere they had to be, they were doing it for enjoyment.
We decided to go to a park in Poole that I had never been to called Hamworthy park. It was cool cause it had it's little beach side too. We bought some lunch and ate it on one of the benches.
Driving back home we drove over the twin sails bridge. :)







